Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trucking Right Along

Hi All...I am still here and trucking right along..  Had a great week and weekend..  I have a week-long goal this week...to have my lunch and snacks prepared and ready to go for the week..  Last week was so bad.. I didn't have anything prepared so it was out of whack..  Having to go to somewhere and pick through the meal is kinda crappy..and eating out is not as fun as it used to be.  So today I have made Shelly's Tuna Pesto Salad...and hope to eat some here and there for the week (it takes me about all week to get through the salad...and sometimes it gets old..so I have to change up my meals)...recipe below..  I have also listed below tomorrow's meal plan..just to give you an idea of what I am eating.

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2010/02/day-in-my-pouch_17.html 

Monday's Meal
Breakfast - one egg scrambled with peppers/onions and cheese (sometimes meat too)
Snack - plain greek yougart with a fresh strawberries and sprinkle of stevia/truvia
Lunch - Shelly's Tuna Pesto Salad
Snack - String Cheese
Dinner - Grilled fish and vegetables (boys plan to have steaks)
Snack - Protein Shake - Chocolate powder with skim milk with ice (my favorite)
and WATER WATER WATER

Exercising - I had a full week of workout with my trainer (Lesa)..love her..  Monday (worked out for an hour, Tuesday (worked out for an hour after work, then Grady I swam for 45 min), Wednesday (walking), Thursday (worked out for 45 min and than swam with Grady for another 45), Friday (walking), Saturday (walked all over Dollywood...will talk more about that in a minute), Sunday (rest).  This week will be a lot like last week...but now...since it has been 6 weeks..I can now do ab work..I am so excited.

Ok back to Dollywood..  I have to say..all week I was kinda dreading it..  It has been a long time since Dollywood was fun for me..  YES, I do enjoy being with my family but being tired and not being able to ride anything...was not fun at all.  So Saturday...Mark, Anne, Jessica, Erica, Grady, Dewayne, and I all went.  The day was beautiful (anytime in the mountains are beautiful)...  Anyway (back on track Lora)..I still didn't ride any of the rides....but the best part was that I was not tired and miserable.  I walked and kept up with everyone... We had a great time and I am so thankful that I went and knowing that one day I will be riding the rides...makes me happy too. 

So..I am trucking along..slowly but surely..  Hope everyone has a great week...

Love to all...
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment