Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuna Salad recipe...but with no mayo

I know...another post in the same day...but this is so good..  So I was trying to find some recipes for a new tuna salad recipe without mayo...and boy did it turn out good..  I just kind of threw it together...and it was so good.  I am excited I get to have it for lunch tomorrow and the next day and the next day...lol....

1 pkg tuna
2 avocados
1 small onion (chopped very fine..almost minced)
chopped hard boiled eggs (I used 4 but you could use less)
salt/pepper
juice of one lemon

I mixed all that together.  In separate bowl I mixed 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar...mixed them together and then poured it over the tuna mixture. You could also add celery (didn't have any on hand).  This would also be nice with a slice of tomato too...

Hope you enjoy...night all..
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment